Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ambition

Ambition is defined as an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment.

I was born with a lot of ambition. I want to make things bigger and better. I want to beautify the world. I want to spread love and good will to those around me. I may not tackle the world, before I die but I will leave an impression. I wake up in the morning with my goals in mind. I look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I move forward one small step at a time. My footing may not always be stable, but I am moving in the right direction. 

Where is your ambition? What are your goals? Why are you standing still?


This world is going to be left to my son when I am long gone. Please help me make it better. There is too much hate, and crime, and dog eat dog attitude. We are a community, a village, a town, a state, a country. This is our land. Our moment. Our responsibility. Our pride. Do something.




1 comment:

  1. Not sure why my words are splitting onto seperate lines. I tried to fix it, but can't seem to... I apologize

    ReplyDelete