I don't watch the news or read the paper...I have mentioned before that I am an extremely sensitive person with big opinions and views... However due to health reasons I try to keep my blood pressure low and not expose myself to stressful heated debates... I was curious to know what the deal was with Westboro "Baptist" church... It is a poor reflection of what we as baptist Christians are... I don't hate anyone... I don't judge others life styles..whether I agree with them or not, if I don't agree I simple live my life differently... We have the freedom of choice... Regardless if you believe or not, I do believe that we all will stand in front of the judgment seat of Christ... our sins will be laid before us, I am no better than anyone, no sin is greater, there isn't a scale of one to ten that determines the severity of your sins... I live my life based upon my moral values... Striving Every day to be the best me I can be, without discrimination, judgment, or prejudice or whatever you want to call it... I love you all equally and each one of you has the potential of doing great things without sacrificing the life of others based upon their lifestyles and beliefs... I embrace the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment